Mats Holmström's homepage |
Swedish Institute of Space Physics
At present, I am working on the following research projects.
- ENA imaging near Mars
- X-ray imaging near Mars
- ENA imaging near Mercury
- Fast volume rendering algorithms
- Algorithms for computing phase space densities
I am also responsible for
instrument, part of
mission, launched in June 2003.
I am science representative for IRF on the
instrument, on-board ESA's
mission, launched in 2002.
Mats Holmström, email@example.com Last change on 2005-12-22.
Some of the projects I have been working on in the past are:
- Conservative wavelet based methods for the MHD equations
- Wavelet based methods for hyperbolic PDEs
- Constrained motion problems