The Swedish Institute of Space Physics has a group in Lund who are part of IRF's Solar Terrestrial Physics Research Programme.
- Study the solar driver of space weather, the solar activity, in collaboration with Stanford University, California: A SOHO project.
- Study the link between solar activity and climate changes.
- Develop a prototype "Real-time forecast service of space weather and effects using knowledge-based neurocomputing": A project within the ESA Space Weather Programme Study.
- Study and forecast the effects of space weather on technological systems: Satellite anomalies (SAAPS), an ESA project; Effects of geomagnetic induced currents on power systems, an ESA project in collaboration with the Swedish power industry .
- Run the Regional Warning Center (RWC-Sweden) within International Space Environment Service (ISES).
- Archive Space Weather Euro News (SWEN)
For more information, see the Lund group's web pages. Mer information på svenska: Lundagruppens webbsidor
Postal Address: Swedish Institute of Space Physics, Scheelev. 17, SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden.
Visiting address: IDEON Science and Technology Park
Contact: Henrik Lundstedt