The Space Plasma Physics Research Programme is based at IRF in Uppsala and conducts research into magnetospheres and dynamic processes in space plasma.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Explore the plasma universe by means of in-situ and ground-based observations.
- Understand and model plasma phenomena in the universe.
- Promote space technology and space science.
- Participate in teaching, in particular of space physics and space technology.
- Contribute to public outreach activities.
More information: http://space.irfu.se
Webmaster*irf.se, updated 2012-11-06